So summer has been very slow to make an appearance in Seattle. For the last several weeks it has been overcast with highs in the mid 50's. But we did not let that stop us from getting ready for summer. Here are some pictures of our back yard. We got patio furniture for our porch and planted some summer flowers. The dahlias are really beautiful. I have to say you can grow amazing flowers up here. I don't really have a green thumb, they just grow on their own. And as you can see, Chris has been taking excellent care of our backyard.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sbYour flowers are beautiful indeed!! Wish we were wishing for summer--it's here !! HOT, HOT, HOT. I'm wishing for winter. Maybe we should trade places !! Aunt Sharon PS I found out the picture where I said you guys look great was taken on your honeymoon not in Seattle--Oh,well--I'm a little slow.
Looks nice.
It has been in the high 90's here and hasn't rained in over 3 weeks. I'm kind of missing that Seattle weather.
Post a Comment