Monday, September 1, 2008

Photo Update

First we'll do the long overdue belly shot... I guess I'm at 32 weeks... close enough!


Here are a few shots of the crib!



Otherwise things are going well. We're both working and getting ready for our new arrival!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You look so good! The crib looks all nice and snuggly - just waiting for cute little baby Naumann

Melanie said...

You are the skinniest pregnant girl ever. I'm not sure we can be friends anymore :)

Kyle and Melanie White said...

You look great, Heather! I can't believe your belly is still so little. I was huge compared to you. Glad things are still going well.
-Melanie

Randy and Becky Post said...

Just discovered your blog...didn't know you were pregnant!! Congrats to both of you!! As the others said, you look great. I think Becky might have had a similar comment to Melanie... ;) Can't wait for more updates. --Randy