Joshua finally had a chance to meet Uncle Mike and Uncle Andy over Christmas!! He also got to see his Grandma and Grandpa again! Here are some of the pictures...
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
Eatin' with Gramps!
Grandma and Joshua... and Gizmo...
Dad's Christmas present... a smile!!!
The boys...
Santa's little helper!
What did you say about Santa Claus? I'm gonna smack you!!
Shorts?! I said I wanted short hair!!
Little did he know he was about to open a picture of his brother!!
Grandma's Lookin' Good!
Excellent taste in books...
Family Picture!!
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
Eatin' with Gramps!
Grandma and Joshua... and Gizmo...
Dad's Christmas present... a smile!!!
The boys...
Santa's little helper!
What did you say about Santa Claus? I'm gonna smack you!!
Shorts?! I said I wanted short hair!!
Little did he know he was about to open a picture of his brother!!
Grandma's Lookin' Good!
Excellent taste in books...
Family Picture!!
2 comments:
Love the family picture!
Chris--you are such a good photographer !! All the pictures are so good. Grandma & Grandpa and both the uncles look like they are enjoying Joshua !!
Post a Comment