So Joshua has been busy learning some new tricks lately. His favorite currently is sticking out his tongue - which he thinks is hilarious. I'm probably just encouraging him, but I agree it is pretty funny. He also is learning to pick his butt up and throw his legs around so that he can move. The other day I put him on the play matte one way and when we were finished he was 180 degrees from where we started. He also has been hanging out in his high chair - not eating, but just watching us eat. He doesn't like to be left out of the action. There is also a picture of Joshua's first play group. We joined a parenting support class and these are all of the other babies. We have been meeting once a week since Joshua was 3 weeks old. It is so much fun to see all the babies every week!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is such a pretty baby! We always put our boys in the high chair so they could hang out too :)
Wow - he's changed recently. I can finally see more of Chris in him now.
Melanie W.
...And of course he's the cutest one in the group!! I can't believe how much he is growing and all the things he is doing. Aunt Sharon
Poor kid, has to grow up watching golf on TV.
Post a Comment