Dad celebrated his 32nd birthday last weekend! We invited all of Joshua's friends over in the morning for a party and then went out to dinner at a seafood restaurant on Lake Union. It was a GREAT DAY!!
And now that all the festivities have settled down I can get back to the blog!! It seems that I've been neglecting my duties recently!! Hopefully all these posts can make up for it a little... and if not then just remember that it was my birthday last weekend ;)
And now that all the festivities have settled down I can get back to the blog!! It seems that I've been neglecting my duties recently!! Hopefully all these posts can make up for it a little... and if not then just remember that it was my birthday last weekend ;)
Happy Birthday, Dad!
I'm just happy they finally let me eat with them at a restaurant on Dad's Birthday!
Wearin' my baseball cap on Dad's Birthday!
Joshua and Mom on Dad's Birthday!
Sittin' on the dock of the bay, on Dad's Birthday!
That's the Space Needle in the distance, on Dad's Birthday!
5 comments:
So you're saying it was your birthday?
Guess I have beaten out Aunt Mary again. Love all the pictures--I can just see him growing up before my eyes.
Thanks for all of the hard work on blog! You know how I love pictures of my grandson - can't have too many! So is Andy saying he found out it was your birthday on the blog?
Happy Birthday, Old Man!
Happy birthday! And great update - it was fun to see all the recent pictures. - Melanie
Post a Comment