We took Joshua to his first Major League Baseball Game a couple weeks ago. The Mariners played the Cleveland Indians. We went with several of Joshua's friends and had a great time! Unfortunately the Mariners did not fare so well, losing the game 10-0. Oh well... there will be plenty more games to go to!
Joshua, Caitlin, and Linus
Joshua and Linus
It's hot in those bleachers! A person's got to keep cool!
Maybe someday my picture will be up there... and then Mom and Dad can retire!
Did we mention the score was 10-0?
Joshua's friend Lily
Joshua and Mom at Safeco Field!
Joshua enjoying the game
Joshua and Dad!
Joshua sporting his new Seattle Mariners hat!
Watch out ladies... future all star!
Family at the ballpark!
Joshua, Caitlin, and Linus
Joshua and Linus
It's hot in those bleachers! A person's got to keep cool!
Maybe someday my picture will be up there... and then Mom and Dad can retire!
Did we mention the score was 10-0?
Joshua's friend Lily
Joshua and Mom at Safeco Field!
Joshua enjoying the game
Joshua and Dad!
Joshua sporting his new Seattle Mariners hat!
Watch out ladies... future all star!
Family at the ballpark!
3 comments:
Cute family pic. I can't believe he fell asleep on you, Heather. Julia would never do that, no matter how tired she was.
-Melanie
What a lucky guy !! I don't think I went to a Major League baseball game.
until I was about 8 years old
Post a Comment