Summer's over! The leaves are changing and fall has definitely arrived in Seattle. And along with fall comes lots of rain!! Here are some pictures from the park... probably one of the last times we'll be able to play in the park until next season!
Joshua and Mom!
Teeter-Totter!
Little push here!
OK to eat this wood right?!
Weeee!
This is great!
Big slide with Dad!
Alright!!
The sandbox!
Here you go Mom... here's some dirt! Don't say I never did anything for you!
What could possibly be in the bottom of the pail?
Rocks!!
I think this makes a nice hat...
Just kidding!
Look at those teeth... and the drool!
Cute smile!
More sliding!
Joshua and Mom!
Teeter-Totter!
Little push here!
OK to eat this wood right?!
Weeee!
This is great!
Big slide with Dad!
Alright!!
The sandbox!
Here you go Mom... here's some dirt! Don't say I never did anything for you!
What could possibly be in the bottom of the pail?
Rocks!!
I think this makes a nice hat...
Just kidding!
Look at those teeth... and the drool!
Cute smile!
More sliding!
2 comments:
I love the ones in the sandbox and on the slide! Ok - really I love them all! Joshua has really gotten the hang sliding! He's a cutie!
Weee !! We know about the weee !!
He's such a doll.
Post a Comment