Joshua, Heather, and I were so happy with the photos taken in the Arboretum we decided to have some professional photos taken at home. And this time Alyssa was able to strike a few poses :) We included some of our favorites below. The rest have been uploaded to Picasa Web Albums. You can check them out by clicking on one of the photos below. When your browser opens to Picasa Web Albums, click on "Photos" in the upper right corner. When the page loads click on the "Family Portraits" album. Enjoy!
























































4 comments:
These are GREAT!!! You all look terrific! Hope you have a wonderful NEW YEAR!
THANKS!
Can't wait to go to the website to see more...these are wonderful!! You all look radiant!!
I love them! I have very beautiful grandchildren! What a handsome family!
I love love love them!! You guys are so beautiful!! (I guess Chris too) :P Love ya'll!!
Post a Comment