We decided to give Alyssa a shot at some rice cereal recently. Here are some photos from her experience.
Wait a minute... this isn't my mother's milk!

Not all its cracked up to be...

Open wide, Alyssa!

Over the lips and through the gums, watch out stomach, here it comes!

Well, maybe next time. That tongue just can't figure out what to do!

See what I mean!

There's a smile!!

Albeit short-lived...

Wait a minute... this isn't my mother's milk!
Not all its cracked up to be...
Open wide, Alyssa!
Over the lips and through the gums, watch out stomach, here it comes!
Well, maybe next time. That tongue just can't figure out what to do!
See what I mean!
There's a smile!!
Albeit short-lived...
2 comments:
She doesn't look very impressed with that cereal at all! She'll get the hang of it soon.
LOL on the "See what I mean." pic She doesn't seem to be into the rice cereal at all - seems to be saying, hey quit goofing around and give me the good stuff.
Post a Comment