Yes, it is the return of the Jumperoo! It made its way back on the scene earlier this month. Alyssa has taken quite a liking to it. She seems to enjoy the independence...
Hmmm... hundreds of dollars for an anesthesiology text and look where we're at...

I could get used to this!

Jumperoo!!

Looking good!

Smirk...

Pretty blue eyes... for now...

Now really, what do you think of all these pictures?

No more books at this point... just tippy toes...

Hmmm... hundreds of dollars for an anesthesiology text and look where we're at...
I could get used to this!
Jumperoo!!
Looking good!
Smirk...
Pretty blue eyes... for now...
Now really, what do you think of all these pictures?
No more books at this point... just tippy toes...
3 comments:
Oh thank goodness for Jumperoos!! That little bit of independence is appreciated by moms!!
She looks like she is having so much fun. Regarding the book - I guess that is what parenthood is about!!
Again what a cute, precious baby!
Post a Comment