Alyssa is now six months old!! And with that milestone comes baby food!! Here are some pictures from her first meal of sweet potatoes!
I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this... wait a minute...

Bestill my beating heart... the moment has arrived!

Through the lips and over the gums, watch out stomach here it comes!

Hmmm... solid food seems to make her cross-eyed...

More please... faster please...

Looks like I'll just have to do this myself!

Mmmmm...

I think she likes it!

Yum!

Cute close-up!

Who needs a spoon?

Licking the bowl?! Where did she get that? Maybe we should ask Uncle Andy...

I'll save these for later!

I feel like I've been waiting my whole life for this... wait a minute...
Bestill my beating heart... the moment has arrived!
Through the lips and over the gums, watch out stomach here it comes!
Hmmm... solid food seems to make her cross-eyed...
More please... faster please...
Looks like I'll just have to do this myself!
Mmmmm...
I think she likes it!
Yum!
Cute close-up!
Who needs a spoon?
Licking the bowl?! Where did she get that? Maybe we should ask Uncle Andy...
I'll save these for later!
4 comments:
How cute! Love the captions :)
Looks like the bowl was almost as good as those yummy sweet potatoes!
YEAH!!!Food finally..now maybe she'll sleep better.
Happy 6 month Birthday Alyssa!!
Post a Comment