This is the first of several posts for the month of June. As you can see, I'm a bit behind on my blogging as we're already in August! I would have to argue that I have a legitimate excuse... turns out moving a family of four from Seattle to Texas is quite an undertaking!! Well we're finally reaching a point where I have some free time at night to catch up on things. For this first post, I included a few pictures I took of the Seattle skyline at sunrise on one particularly clear morning shortly before we left. Be sure to check out the older posts link at the bottom of this first page to make sure you don't miss anything from June!
Just before sunrise...

A while after sunrise...

Blues and purples...

Reds and oranges...

Sepia...

Black and white...

Panorama... you should probably click on this one to see a larger image...

Just before sunrise...
A while after sunrise...
Blues and purples...
Reds and oranges...
Sepia...
Black and white...
Panorama... you should probably click on this one to see a larger image...

2 comments:
Beautiful!
Very nice! I've missed the posts. So glad that you finally have some "free" time. Don't work too hard. I hope you like your new job and new home!
Post a Comment