Monday, September 12, 2011

Alyssa in Her New Room!!

I'm finally getting around to the July update which should have been posted about a month ago.  That means the August update is due now!  I'm hoping I'll have some free time in the near future to catch up  with everything.  As far as July goes, the biggest event was the move from Seattle to Belton.  It turns out that there aren't that many Kodak moments when you are spending your days unpacking!  Nevertheless, I managed to put together a few pictures from the move and our vacation before the move.  We have lots of pictures from our first month in the new house I hope to post soon!









3 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a pretty girl!

Mary said...

Love the outfit and the bow. She seems to be very happy about her new room. Thanks for taking the time to post. VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

Sharon said...

Awwww....she's growing up sooo much!! Love the dress and the bow, too.