Monday, January 30, 2012

Alyssa's 15 Month Check Up

I took Alyssa in today for her 15 month check up.  She has a little cold, so we are going to wait on the shots, so she got off easy. Below are her stats:

Height: 32.75 in (95th %ile!!)
Weight: 21 pounds (25th %ile) - and I should note this weight was fully clothed and with a wet diaper :)
Head Circumference: 75th %ile

So she measures up just like she looks, tall and skinny!

She is otherwise meeting all of her milestones. The doctor asked and I wasn't sure so I counted up her words and she has about 25 words PLUS knows the animal sounds for  horse, cow, sheep, duck, dog, cat, owl, and monkey! She is definitely a talker (especially compared to Josh). I guess we should start saving for our phone bill when she is a teenager!

She has definitely perfected walking and enjoys chasing after her brother, much to his dismay. There really isn't any place Josh can go to get away from her anymore! Just like all siblings, they can fight (and Alyssa is usually the one starting it) but they can also play together and it is so sweet to watch.

That's all for now. Pictures to follow :)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

She loves her brother so not surprising that she chases after him!

Mary said...

Thanks for the update! It is so nice to be able to keep up with what is going on with Josh and Alyssa!

Sharon said...

Alyssa is petite and tall!! Glad all the milestones are working well. Can't wait to see Josh and Alyssa and watch them in action!!