It turns out once just wasn't enough! Here are some pictures from our second visit to the Tucson Zoo! And believe it or not, a lot had changed over the past two years including a brand new elephant exhibit!
Don't eat too much, giraffe! You have to save room for some carrots from Alyssa and Joshua!
How would you like to carry that around all day?!
Turtle feast... I'm guessing it turned into an all-day affair!
Mom and Alyssa by the elephants...
Uncle Mike and Joshua checking out the new elephant exhibit...
Momma and baby cooling off with a drink...
Looks like the baby still needs a bit of practice...
Little drummer boy...
I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on the drums all day!
Hay is for... giraffes?!
Look at that tongue!!
Good job, Alyssa! Way to put your neck on the line...
Thanks, Elinor!
Don't just stand there! There's more to see!
King of the Jungle!
Out for a stroll...
Happy to have a thick piece of glass to look through!
She's the one you really want to watch out for! What... you think I'm lion?!
Ahhhh... takin' it easy and just lion around...
What are you doing in the grass? You otter go swimming!
Snack time!
Icee!!!
Future movie star...
Camouflage!
Polly want a cracker?
Me and my llama....
Watch out, they kick!
The black leopard... top of the food chain!
Nope, this one's not at the zoo. He's relaxing on Gaga and Papa's front porch!!
1 comment:
Nice pics! The zoo is cool!
Post a Comment