Friday, July 6, 2012

River Party!!

Here's the May update... only three weeks late!  Every summer Heather's family heads out to the river for some summer fun!  This is the first time we've been able to go and we had a great time!!  Here are some pictures we took while we were there.  For some reason we never took any pictures at the river... we'll have to fix that next year!

Just like swimming at home...


Then again... what's all this dirt doing on my hands...


And legs for that matter...


This is nothing like swimming at home... I'm dirty!!


Here's Mom to save the day!


Don't forget the legs, Mom!


Ahhhh...


I've heard about these Solo cups...


Sold!  All the hype is well-deserved!


A mutant grasshopper...


A little help is always appreciated!


Friends!


Chickens and roosters!


What do you think, Alyssa?


Don't worry, donkey... I make the same face when I see those two clowns running around!


Joshua and Uncle Thomas!


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good thing that water hose was there to help with the clean-up!

Sharon said...

Cool pics...love the Solo Cup!!