Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday, Ella!

We took our show on the road a few weeks ago to wish Ella a happy 1st birthday!!  Here are some pictures from the event...

Birthday girl!


New baby mama!


Ella and Heather...


Nana and Alyssa


What a pretty birthday dress!


Lookin' good, Ella!


Looks like we caught a thief!


Just asking for the cup may have worked when I was a baby... not anymore!!  I'm one going on eighteen...


Nana and Alyssa reading a book...


Hmmmm....


Heather and the birthday girl...


A Southern belle...


Well I do declare!


Hi Alyssa!


This toy was a hit the whole weekend!  In and out, in and out...


It's a birthday miracle!  Three smiles and three pairs of eyes looking at the camera!


A close second...


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job getting those three still and smiling!! CUTE, CUTE!! Pretty Momma, Ella , Josh and Alyssa. Love the snowcones. We may have to get a sno cone maker next summer!!

Kathy said...

Great pics of Ella's first birthday! The kids played very well together!