Joshua and Alyssa are both going to school this year! Here they are all dressed up for their first day!
Alright Josh and Alyssa!
Lookin' good!
Not sure how this one got in there... looks awfully similar to the last one!
And don't forget Emily... she's celebrating her first morning home alone!!!
She's only 10 months... but I think she may be laughing at them :)
Alright Josh and Alyssa!
Lookin' good!
Not sure how this one got in there... looks awfully similar to the last one!
And don't forget Emily... she's celebrating her first morning home alone!!!
She's only 10 months... but I think she may be laughing at them :)
1 comment:
Cute picture of their first day. Josh looks so tall! Are you sure Pre-School is ready for Alyssa? I know Alyssa is ready for them. Emily is happy to be getting some "alone time" with Mom!
Post a Comment