It's come time to reformat the blog! Unfortunately there are no enough hours in the day to keep up with the current format. I am still planning to edit pictures and upload them to Picasa Web Albums on a monthly basis. However, I will not be posting every picture on the blog. I will pick a few representative pictures for the blog. You can click on those pictures to get into the album on Picasa. From Picasa, you can see all the other pictures in that album for the month. There are three albums in Picasa for each month (one for each kid). If you click on each photo below you will access each album at least once so you won't miss anything. I believe this will work well and save me some time. Let me know if you have any problems with Picasa.
November was a busy month between the circus, Thanksgiving, and Christmas preparations! Here are some of the highlights!
We can't wait for the circus!
November was a busy month between the circus, Thanksgiving, and Christmas preparations! Here are some of the highlights!
We can't wait for the circus!
What's a circus without this guy... SKY MAN!
Joshua and Ben riding an elephant!!
Sno-Cone tongues!
Happy Thanksgiving with Uncle Andy and Aunt Jenn!
The moment we've all been waiting for... is it a girl or is it a boy?! A Hershey kiss is hiding inside the correct color cupcake...
It's a BOY!!! Congratulations!!!
Happy Thanksgiving from the five of us!
And the extended family!
Christmas lights... that's a long way up... anyone holding that ladder up?
Now I feel safe
Ready to go see Santa Claus!
Making a last minute play for the "Nice" list...
Merry Christmas, Santa!
Time to choose that all important symbol of the Christmas season... the Naumann Family Christmas Tree!
Great work decorating!
Alyssa placed the angel on top of the tree this year!
Happy St. Nicholas Day from Joshua's school!
What would the Christmas season be without some Christmas pajamas?!
1 comment:
I completely understand you needing to re-format the blog. At the same time - I will miss your comments on each picture.
Post a Comment