Wednesday, October 22, 2008

39 week update

I went to the doctor today - 2 cm dilated, but still no signs of labor.  Just a waiting game for now I guess. She said the baby looks good and whenever he is ready, we'll all be glad to meet him.  We took some pictures this weekend, so I'll try to post them later. The doctor thought the baby was over 7 pounds, and you can definitely see that he is bigger on the pictures. Hope all is well with everyone - send me your labor inducing thoughts please!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Labor vibes coming your way! Can't wait to see the pics.

Randy and Becky Post said...

I would love to give you some labor inducing tips, but I was induced both times. Sorry, but I will think good thoughts for you. Come on Baby Naumann!!! :)

Kyle and Melanie White said...

You're so close. Should be any day now. At least you're already 2cm without having to labor through it. You're already halfway to your epidural! Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

kyle said...

Think "contraction...contraction...contraction."