Thursday, October 30, 2008

Due date - Hmmmm???

Well today is the official due date and thus far, no activity.  I was really hoping he was just waiting for the exact day! My next appointment is next Wednesday, so unless something happens between now and then, you'll hear from me on Wednesday. Hope all is well with everyone!

4 comments:

Kyle and Melanie White said...

I hope for your sake he decides to come soon. I'm sure you're anxious to meet him!

Kathy said...

He's got everyone waiting anxiously for his arrival. Hurry up and get here baby Naumann!

Randy and Becky Post said...

We are checking on you everyday. Can't wait to see Baby Naumann! Hope everybody is feeling well. If you need to chat about being overdue, let me know. I know how you are feeling right now. Michaela was a week late and I was induced, so she wasn't coming anytime soon!

Glenn Sommerfield said...

Has anyone heard anything?
Glenn Sommerfield (Heather's DAD)
gsommerfield@stes.com
1-281-831-6541