Monday, November 10, 2008

Joshua's Hospital Stay... Photos and a Flick!




6 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, thank you, thank you !! He is so cute !! I love the sneeze!! Can't wait to hold him.

Melanie said...

He is so adorable! I love how he's just checking everything out :)

Mary said...

This is great! He already looks so different than the first pics and has so much personality!! I echo Sharon - Thank you! Thank you!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

What a great video of Joshua! He's so peaceful and alert. Love the sneeze and the huge yawn!

Anonymous said...

Joshua is so cute! Y'all did good! Congratulations; we are so happy for you. The pictures are all adorable. Thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Jeremy says "Great Class I airway!"
I wish I could send an audio recording of all the "oohs" and "aaaahs" when we play this in the anesthesia office! So adorable!
Jen