Saturday, November 22, 2008

Look Alike Contest!

So there's been a lot of talk about who Joshua most resembles. Without going into what most people have said, we thought the best way to really get to the bottom of that question was to post some pictures and put it to a vote! Take a look at the right-hand column and cast your vote today!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't really tell..maybe we need some more pictures of Mom & Dad to compare to. I guess he looks like Joshua !!

Unknown said...

That comparison is very difficult, because "A" is in a different position and lighting. . . but those eyes are the same. And the mouth? Also looks similar, even from a different angle. Hmmmmm. Do you have any more pics?

Melanie said...

I think he's a grea mix of both! Different features of both of your baby pics. I guess he's an original and not a copy cat :)