Oh my gosh !! 4 months already. He is vocal isn't he--sooo cute. Aunt Sharon
I love the first part - his giggle and squeals sound just like Julia. So precious!!
This is great - the first part just makes me laugh! He is getting so big! And he is so cute! Thanks! Love the swimming pictures too!! Good job!
I think he talks more than Nolan! He is adorable and I caught myself smiling through this whole video. Thanks for putting it all together.
He is just cracking me up!! We Loved it :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my gosh !! 4 months already. He is vocal isn't he--sooo cute. Aunt Sharon
I love the first part - his giggle and squeals sound just like Julia. So precious!!
This is great - the first part just makes me laugh! He is getting so big! And he is so cute! Thanks! Love the swimming pictures too!! Good job!
I think he talks more than Nolan! He is adorable and I caught myself smiling through this whole video. Thanks for putting it all together.
He is just cracking me up!! We Loved it :)
Post a Comment