Joshua has been taking more of an interest in watching us eat so we decided it was time for him to try some rice cereal. We were hoping it would fill him up a bit more and maybe extend naptime... wishful thinking!! He was very tired when we decided to try this, but he was a great sport!
Let me get this straight... in or out?
I can do this... let me see that bowl...
This is really what I've been looking forward to?
Seriously?
Not bad for a first go round!
Let me get this straight... in or out?
I can do this... let me see that bowl...
This is really what I've been looking forward to?
Seriously?
Not bad for a first go round!
1 comment:
So cute. If he makes that big a mess with cereal I can just imagine his first birthday cake!!
Post a Comment