Joshua had a great first Easter! We dyed some eggs and even had a hunt... that is Joshua had to hunt for the eggs when he dropped them off his chair! We wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful gifts... especially the candy!!!
Well done, sir!
I can do it too, honest!
The eyes still match... whew!
All my other features still match... whew!
Anybody for some feet and eggs?
Mine!
Are you kidding?! They're in the grass right next to me? That Easter bunny needs some practice!
Looks like I found all of them! Joshua 1, Easter bunny 0.
Whoops! The basket spilled!
Well done, sir!
I can do it too, honest!
The eyes still match... whew!
All my other features still match... whew!
Anybody for some feet and eggs?
Mine!
Are you kidding?! They're in the grass right next to me? That Easter bunny needs some practice!
Looks like I found all of them! Joshua 1, Easter bunny 0.
Whoops! The basket spilled!
2 comments:
Can't believe you really dyed eggs !! Joshua does look like he enjoyed "the hunt"
I love the one of him in his crib holding the eggs and his bunny. I miss him!
Post a Comment