We threw Joshua a party to celebrate his first birthday. Here are some pictures of the decorations and of course the presents! What kind of a party would it be without presents?!
We learned this trick from Uncle Mike. Turns out we were able to do it in a couple of minutes... not quite sure why it took him close to an hour... ;)
Birthday spread with plenty of cheese for Joshua! It is his favorite, after all!
Happy 1st Birthday!
Thanks for all the great cards!
Party!
Thanks Mickey! You're right, I am turning 1!
Thanks for the great card, Mom and Dad!
That's a lot of presents for a little boy!
Finally, we get down to the good stuff!
You're supposed to eat the paper, right?
You mean the paper's not the present?
All yours then, Mom!
I love books!!!
This one's almost as big as me!
Thanks for this great box, Mimi! Oh, and the workbench behind me, too!
Putting me to work on my birthday!
Little help here!
More presents!
I'm getting the hang of this...
Quit taking my picture! I can't make out the presents... only spots...
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the firehouse!
Thanks Papa, Aunt Liz, and Aunt Megan for this delicious gift card!
This one looks like it's from Great Grandad!
Awesome!
A tow truck! I love it!
Finally, one from Mom and Dad!
Dad and Joshua hanging out...
That makes 3 new trucks! Thanks Gabby, Jason, and Jenn!!
We learned this trick from Uncle Mike. Turns out we were able to do it in a couple of minutes... not quite sure why it took him close to an hour... ;)
Birthday spread with plenty of cheese for Joshua! It is his favorite, after all!
Happy 1st Birthday!
Thanks for all the great cards!
Party!
Thanks Mickey! You're right, I am turning 1!
Thanks for the great card, Mom and Dad!
That's a lot of presents for a little boy!
Finally, we get down to the good stuff!
You're supposed to eat the paper, right?
You mean the paper's not the present?
All yours then, Mom!
I love books!!!
This one's almost as big as me!
Thanks for this great box, Mimi! Oh, and the workbench behind me, too!
Putting me to work on my birthday!
Little help here!
More presents!
I'm getting the hang of this...
Quit taking my picture! I can't make out the presents... only spots...
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the firehouse!
Thanks Papa, Aunt Liz, and Aunt Megan for this delicious gift card!
This one looks like it's from Great Grandad!
Awesome!
A tow truck! I love it!
Finally, one from Mom and Dad!
Dad and Joshua hanging out...
That makes 3 new trucks! Thanks Gabby, Jason, and Jenn!!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Happy 1st Birthday Joshua - I love you! Mimi
Oh My Goodness ... What a fun day!! Thanks for the pics :)
Post a Comment