Joshua dressed up as his favorite cartoon character for Halloween... Winnie the Pooh! We went to a Halloween/birthday party for Joshua's friend Gabby to celebrate! Here are some of the pictures!
He's the spitting image of Winnie!
Where can I get me some honey?
Watch out! Here I come!
Where's Tigger?
Joshua, Gabby, Dumbo, and Count Dracula!
Pooh bear...
Yes, there is padding in that tummy... but not much!
Cutest Winnie on the block!
Do I smell honey? It's making me drool!
Getting warmer...
Who hid the honey behind the TV?
Halloween PJs!
Mom and Joshua on Halloween!
Dad and Joshua on Halloween!
He's the spitting image of Winnie!
Where can I get me some honey?
Watch out! Here I come!
Where's Tigger?
Joshua, Gabby, Dumbo, and Count Dracula!
Pooh bear...
Yes, there is padding in that tummy... but not much!
Cutest Winnie on the block!
Do I smell honey? It's making me drool!
Getting warmer...
Who hid the honey behind the TV?
Halloween PJs!
Mom and Joshua on Halloween!
Dad and Joshua on Halloween!
1 comment:
Pooh Bear is so cute! Thanks Chris for the great update! I really do appreciate all of the pics!
Post a Comment