Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another Beautiful Weekend!

After our Saturday morning swim at Children's Hospital we headed down the street to enjoy another sunny day at the park. Here are a few pictures in the sandbox and on a stroll around the park!

So many great toys in the sandbox!

Action shot!

After filling this pail with sand, Joshua insisted on lugging it around the sandbox. It was nearly too heavy for him to pickup, but if he really strained and grunted he could move it a few feet! Here's a shot of the face he was making... pretty funny!

Joshua and his best buddy Elmo!!

Dumping some sand on the Tonka truck...

Out on a stroll in the park...

Walking with Mom...

Keep up! I've got places to go and people to see!

Leading the way!

Wait a minute... is that the sandbox way over there?!

"Say it's a circle and that we'll end up back at the sandbox all you want! I know that if I follow this path I just walked on, I will end up back at that sandbox!"

"My mind's made up! No talking me out of it now!"
And so we retraced our steps and ended up at the same sandbox...

Playing in the dirt near a fence...

This weather is GREAT!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the "grunting" face!! Looks like you guys walked a long way.

Kathy said...

Great pics! He is a determined litte man. Wonder where he gets that from? He's growing up to fast for Mimi!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

What a happy little boy! Can't wait for your upcoming visit! Julia will have so much fun with him.