We've been very fortunate this winter with relatively mild temperatures. The city of Seattle actually hasn't seen any snow this year! What's even more surprising is that Houston has seen snow! Because of the warmer weather we've been able to spend more time outdoors. Here are a few pictures from some walks in the stroller and with Josh's car...
Heading out in the stroller!
Ooooh! Mom and Dad have been letting me walk around the block on my own too!
Sometimes I'm a bit distracted when I walk on my own and I need a reminder to stay on task!
A terrible case of hat hair!
Watch out! Here I come!
This driving thing isn't so tough...
Heading out in the stroller!
Ooooh! Mom and Dad have been letting me walk around the block on my own too!
Sometimes I'm a bit distracted when I walk on my own and I need a reminder to stay on task!
A terrible case of hat hair!
Watch out! Here I come!
This driving thing isn't so tough...
1 comment:
Love the bad hair pic--he's so adorable!!
Post a Comment