We all headed out to the beach for one last visit. Here are some of the pictures...
Joshua leading the way to the beach!
Thinking about what to do for my last day in the sun at the beach...
Hmmmm... about that sun...
Well, at least it's still a beach!
Holding hands with Mom on the beach...
Joshua and Mom walking out to the waves...
Look what I found!
Are you sure there's not supposed to be something inside?
Mom and Joshua chasing birds in the fog on the beach...
That Aunt Sharon can always be counted on for some ice... even on a cold day at the beach!
Mud castle with Uncle Thomas!
Nothing like playing in the mud at the beach...
Patterns in the sand...
Going for a walk to clear my head...
Muddy!
I can't resist!
Ahhhh... totally worth it!
I think there's still a spot that's not covered in mud...
Don't worry, I got it!
Here's a video of some of the time Joshua spent on the beach!
Joshua leading the way to the beach!
Thinking about what to do for my last day in the sun at the beach...
Hmmmm... about that sun...
Well, at least it's still a beach!
Holding hands with Mom on the beach...
Joshua and Mom walking out to the waves...
Look what I found!
Are you sure there's not supposed to be something inside?
Mom and Joshua chasing birds in the fog on the beach...
That Aunt Sharon can always be counted on for some ice... even on a cold day at the beach!
Mud castle with Uncle Thomas!
Nothing like playing in the mud at the beach...
Patterns in the sand...
Going for a walk to clear my head...
Muddy!
I can't resist!
Ahhhh... totally worth it!
I think there's still a spot that's not covered in mud...
Don't worry, I got it!
Here's a video of some of the time Joshua spent on the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment