Monday, September 12, 2011

Road Trip!!

Once Heather and the kids left for Texas, it was up to me and Uncle Thomas to get the townhouse ready to sell and drive the cars down to Texas.  Oh what an adventure that turned out to be!  Here is a small sample of the MANY photos Thomas snapped during the 36 hours he spent in the passenger seat of the RAV4!  You'll notice that we very appropriately had a rainy Seattle send-off... and I have yet to see a drop of rain since!!  Thomas and I also hit the 10000 mile mark on the RAV4, which we decided to photo-document for eternity!!  Lots a great memories ;)





























































































3 comments:

Kathy said...

3 days in a car - lots of pictures but so far the stories have not been told...

Mary said...

Remember what it was like to feel cold and see snow? I'm sure those memories have melted in the Texas sun. You feel probably feel that you will never be cold again!

Can't wait to hear some of the stories.

Sharon said...

WOW Great "documentary" pictures...recognize some of those rocks in/around Utah!! We are still waiting for that RAIN !!