Happy Birthday, Alyssa! She made it through her first year in one piece despite our best efforts!! Here are some pictures of how Alyssa Paige spent her first birthday...
It was a cold birthday morning!

Stimulating breakfast conversation with Uncle Mike...

One year behind her and she's already starting to have a little attitude...

Birthday morning milk!

I take after my mother... I love my birthday!

Happy Birthday, Alyssa!

Playing in the playroom...

Uncle Mike sharing his expertise on the Disney Princesses...

Hard to believe it's been a whole year!

Playing with Papa, Gaga, Uncle Mike, and Joshua

Opening gifts with Papa...

That Joshua is sure swinging high!

Swinging is one of my favorite things to do!

Check out my pretty bow!

There's big brother!

I think I'll stretch my legs a bit...

Super slider...

Still learning... she'll be chasing Joshua down that slide soon enough!

A lesson in theory of baseball...

Crusin' on my tricycle...

Check out my ride...

Going for a ride with Gaga...

Watch out cupcake, here I come!!

Sweet Birthday Smiles!

I think she likes the cupcake...

Happy 1st Birthday, Alyssa!

Are you done with your cupcake? Guess not!

Joshua's practicing for his big day next week...

Alyssa and Dad...

Alyssa and the Godfather...

It was a cold birthday morning!
Stimulating breakfast conversation with Uncle Mike...
One year behind her and she's already starting to have a little attitude...
Birthday morning milk!
I take after my mother... I love my birthday!
Happy Birthday, Alyssa!
Playing in the playroom...
Uncle Mike sharing his expertise on the Disney Princesses...
Hard to believe it's been a whole year!
Playing with Papa, Gaga, Uncle Mike, and Joshua
Opening gifts with Papa...
That Joshua is sure swinging high!
Swinging is one of my favorite things to do!
Check out my pretty bow!
There's big brother!
I think I'll stretch my legs a bit...
Super slider...
Still learning... she'll be chasing Joshua down that slide soon enough!
A lesson in theory of baseball...
Crusin' on my tricycle...
Check out my ride...
Going for a ride with Gaga...
Watch out cupcake, here I come!!
Sweet Birthday Smiles!
I think she likes the cupcake...
Happy 1st Birthday, Alyssa!
Are you done with your cupcake? Guess not!
Joshua's practicing for his big day next week...
Alyssa and Dad...
Alyssa and the Godfather...
1 comment:
Looks like Alyssa has a head strart on "Birthday Month"
Post a Comment