Princess Alyssa was able to enjoy her cake atop her throne. She was definitely happier before she got a hold of that cake! I guess she doesn't have much of a sweet tooth!
Alyssa's princess cake...

Joshua's truck cake...

Alyssa's personal cake...

Those cakes were AWESOME!! Thanks Uncle Andy and Jenn!!

Eagerly anticipating some cake!!

This is going to be great!

Ohh... pretty light!

What am I supposed to do with this?!

Thanks, big brother!

Alright, this is the moment I've been waiting for!

Hmmm...

You've got to be kidding me!!

If you think you're getting another smile out of me...

Bring out the avocados!!

Well, maybe this can be salvaged if I just make a mess...

That makes me feel a little better...

How about some milk!

Alyssa in her birthday throne...

Princess Alyssa wearing her tiara...

There's a smile!

One final adjustment...

Perfect!

Alyssa's princess cake...
Joshua's truck cake...
Alyssa's personal cake...
Those cakes were AWESOME!! Thanks Uncle Andy and Jenn!!
Eagerly anticipating some cake!!
This is going to be great!
Ohh... pretty light!
What am I supposed to do with this?!
Thanks, big brother!
Alright, this is the moment I've been waiting for!
Hmmm...
You've got to be kidding me!!
If you think you're getting another smile out of me...
Bring out the avocados!!
Well, maybe this can be salvaged if I just make a mess...
That makes me feel a little better...
How about some milk!
Alyssa in her birthday throne...
Princess Alyssa wearing her tiara...
There's a smile!
One final adjustment...
Perfect!
1 comment:
So cute - she's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment