Well here are the pictures from Emily's baptism ceremony. I would like to thank Uncle Thomas for capturing some great shots that are misleading enough to make it look like a pleasant and joyous ceremony! Of course those in attendance know what it was really like...
Smiles all around...
Deacon Bob...
It looks like Deacon Bob was talking during the baptism... I don't remember hearing him...
The exact moment at which Emily convinced Aunt Jenn to wait AT LEAST 7 more years before having kids...
Very pious...
A blessing for Emily...
Tense moments...
A second round of smiles...
Aunt Jenn is excited to see the exorcism... oops... I mean baptism...
Here we go!
Emily is baptized! Way to go Emily!!
Aunt Jenn looks satisfied...
Relief!
Uncle Andy double checking Deacon Bob's work...
Another blessing for Emily...
"Steady Hand" Andy holding the baptism candle like a seasoned veteran...
Third blessing's a charm!
Emily sporting her new baptismal garment...
A little post-baptismal flourish...
Smiles all around...
Deacon Bob...
It looks like Deacon Bob was talking during the baptism... I don't remember hearing him...
The exact moment at which Emily convinced Aunt Jenn to wait AT LEAST 7 more years before having kids...
Very pious...
A blessing for Emily...
Tense moments...
A second round of smiles...
Aunt Jenn is excited to see the exorcism... oops... I mean baptism...
Here we go!
Emily is baptized! Way to go Emily!!
Aunt Jenn looks satisfied...
Relief!
Uncle Andy double checking Deacon Bob's work...
Another blessing for Emily...
"Steady Hand" Andy holding the baptism candle like a seasoned veteran...
Third blessing's a charm!
Emily sporting her new baptismal garment...
A little post-baptismal flourish...
2 comments:
I think the baptism lasted longer than Emily anticipated!
Yes...longer than we ALL anticipated...Great pics Uncle Thomas!!
Post a Comment