Hold on to your hats! Joshua and Alyssa have been cruising around on their new scooters! They are both fast and fearless! Here are some pictures of the fun...
Surprise!!
I think she likes it!
It came with an optional seat...
I'll tell you now that seat did not last long!
The natural!
Scooter star!
These will be hours and hours of fun!
Lookin' good, Alyssa!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did that car come from?!
Happy scooterer!
He's off again!
Scooter crash!
Hmmm... perhaps a little play-acting there!
She hasn't stopped smiling yet!
Surprise!!
I think she likes it!
It came with an optional seat...
I'll tell you now that seat did not last long!
The natural!
Scooter star!
These will be hours and hours of fun!
Lookin' good, Alyssa!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where did that car come from?!
Happy scooterer!
He's off again!
Scooter crash!
Hmmm... perhaps a little play-acting there!
She hasn't stopped smiling yet!
1 comment:
They both great at scootering!
Post a Comment