Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dad's Beard: A Tribute...

For no good reason, all the GI fellows decided to grow out beards for the month of January. Being a GI fellow, I decided to take part despite the less than enthusiastic support I received from my family. Not surprisingly, very few pictures were taken to document the magnificent event. Fortunately I noticed that lapse the day I shaved off the beard. Below are several photos I took as I shaved off the beard in stages... some are a bit more creepy than others! Enjoy the pictures... and if you happen to like the beard, feel free to say so in the comments which I will be sure to share with Heather!!





















3 comments:

Sharon said...

The beard is definitely different for you Chris. I like the Foo Man Choo cut. Tell Heather to lighten up!!

kyle said...

I really like the beard. Not so much the handlebars.

Kathy said...

I like the beard - gives you that rugged outdoor look!