Here are some pictures from the first warm, sunny weekend of the year! The real surprise is that we saw this in February! We've actually had a few sunny weekends since. Here are some pictures at the park!
Greenlake Park on the first sunny weekend of the year! We actually had to wait in line for the swings!
Worth the wait!
I'm thinking we'll be spending a lot of time at the park this year!
Slides!
Can anybody guess what walked by as Joshua was getting ready to slide?
The sandbox is our new favorite place to play...
Concentration...
No time to talk... I'm on a mission!
Greenlake Park on the first sunny weekend of the year! We actually had to wait in line for the swings!
Worth the wait!
I'm thinking we'll be spending a lot of time at the park this year!
Slides!
Can anybody guess what walked by as Joshua was getting ready to slide?
The sandbox is our new favorite place to play...
Concentration...
No time to talk... I'm on a mission!
2 comments:
He's just growing up so fast!! All the pics are excellent. Can't wait to see you guys!!
I'm guessing it was a dog that walked by!
Post a Comment